- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation... GO FIGURE!
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead?"
- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
- I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and forks, so I wonder what Chinese mothers use. Perhaps toothpicks?
- Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do...write to these men? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?
- How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
- Why not modern Latin: VENI, VEDI, VISA - I came, I saw, I shopped.
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?
- STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.